Saturday, March 31, 2012

Flying Pigeon Music Video

I've never talked about my music project Flying Pigeon on the blog before. Here is the first. Only because today I finished the first and only music video for Flying Pigeon.

Since leaving the States last June I have not had many chances to play music. Which is a pity because if you know me at all you know that music is a huge part of my life, probably the huggest.

Every once in a while I come across a guitar or piano that I can mess around on, but it was not until coming to Yunnan that I bought a cheap acoustic guitar. I brought all my recording equipment from the States in the hope thats I would find a way to keep rocking. I finally did.

On top of that there is a bee hive within the Green Education Center which fascinates me. So I spent a few days taking some recordings of it, and today after recording the simple guitar tune, I put the two pieces together and came up with this music video. Enjoy.

FLYING PIGEON The Bees of Lashihai.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6J_PODZg8o&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment