Friday, July 1, 2011

Random Art

So apparently this little fellas name is Stuey, and he gets around. The picture on the left I see by my house each day coming home from school. But the one on the left I saw for the first time yesterday while on  huge bike ride. And the two Stueys are a good distance from one another. I hope to find some more in random parts of town.
This is so damn clever, and I just love it BECAUSE... “加油”(jiāyóu)Is a term heard nearly every day, and it means,  "Go For it!" or "Way To Go!" or "Good Luck!" It is often used when cheering on sports teams or people in general. But its literal use and meaning is used when talking about cars because “加” means “to add" and ”油“ means "oil"
Ah Tin-man, you're debilitatingly rusted body is cause for laughter even in Chinese.
A family of flower pot people out side of an elementary school.










Das ist nicht Meister Yoda!!!

1 comment: